The Geno Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan-Fiction Movie: The Star Warrior Chronicles

4 posters

Go down

Fan-Fiction Movie: The Star Warrior Chronicles Empty Fan-Fiction Movie: The Star Warrior Chronicles

Post  Snakz, Not Snakes Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:46 am

OK, so I've finally started work on a flash version of my fan-fic of Geno and his adventures on Star road, I call it The Star Warrior Chronicles.

I want this series to be high quality so it'll quite a while before the intro episode is completely done. But now I'm working on finishing it as a preview to the intro episode and I'll post it in the morning. It's also my first color flash movie for those who have bothered watching my other flash movies Smile

So far there's no REAL animation, or barely any, but I promise there will be for this intro episode. So far the preview alone is clocked at about a minute and a half, which is pretty long for a flash movie. I figure I'm about a 3rd of the way done for this episode and I'm about to get into real animation sequences, it'll be at least decent, if not good, I promise.

EDIT: Here is the preview movie! Enjoy!:

PLEASE be sure to read my artist comments

http://cr1ppl370ny.deviantart.com/art/TSWC-Episode-1-PREVIEW-73701939

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Snakz, Not Snakes
Snakz, Not Snakes

Back to top Go down

Fan-Fiction Movie: The Star Warrior Chronicles Empty Fan-Fiction Movie: The Star Warrior Chronicles

Post  GenoWhirl Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:13 am

Give us a link as soon as your done!
GenoWhirl
GenoWhirl

Location : Somewhere between Geno's Forest Maze and the Lost Woods of Hyrule

Back to top Go down

Fan-Fiction Movie: The Star Warrior Chronicles Empty Re: Fan-Fiction Movie: The Star Warrior Chronicles

Post  Oshiro Akina Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:27 am

I can't wait to see it! ^_^

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Fan-Fiction Movie: The Star Warrior Chronicles Empty Re: Fan-Fiction Movie: The Star Warrior Chronicles

Post  Snakz, Not Snakes Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:20 pm

The preview is up.
Snakz, Not Snakes
Snakz, Not Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWhirled Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:38 pm

*does a twelve-take*

Wha-

Holy crap!

Damn, Snakz, you've outdone yourself! This is- this is better than Sparta! This... is... GENO! I commend you, man, and look forward the next thirds of the episodes. *takes bite out of Flash movie* "Bitter, but... not bad."
TheWhirled
TheWhirled

Location : Waiting with a Bob-omb outside of Brawl HQ in Japan

Back to top Go down

Post  GenoWhirl Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:28 pm

(Also takes a bite)
Do I detecte a hint of minty Freashness?
GenoWhirl
GenoWhirl

Location : Somewhere between Geno's Forest Maze and the Lost Woods of Hyrule

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down