The Geno Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage ideas...

4 posters

Go down

Stage ideas... Empty Stage ideas...

Post  TheEnigmatic Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:09 pm

We never settled on one did we?

Also what music?

As seen here:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=72298&page=743
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

https://geno.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stage ideas... Empty Star Hill

Post  LCHSGoBigRed Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:04 pm

I am going to go with Star Hill. The stage would have a great background and even some interaction with items. Falling stars(small objects) could land on the stage randomly. You could pick these stars up, and throw them at your opponent. If you hit your opponent, then a wish(like off of SMRPG) would appear as words on the screen, telling you their personal wish.
LCHSGoBigRed
LCHSGoBigRed

Back to top Go down

Stage ideas... Empty Re: Stage ideas...

Post  TheEnigmatic Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:10 pm

LCHSGoBigRed wrote:I am going to go with Star Hill. The stage would have a great background and even some interaction with items. Falling stars(small objects) could land on the stage randomly. You could pick these stars up, and throw them at your opponent. If you hit your opponent, then a wish(like off of SMRPG) would appear as words on the screen, telling you their personal wish.

So no damage?
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LCHSGoBigRed Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:28 pm

TheEnigmatic wrote:
LCHSGoBigRed wrote:I am going to go with Star Hill. The stage would have a great background and even some interaction with items. Falling stars(small objects) could land on the stage randomly. You could pick these stars up, and throw them at your opponent. If you hit your opponent, then a wish(like off of SMRPG) would appear as words on the screen, telling you their personal wish.

So no damage?

Well, yeah. I was just talking about the stage. If you hit someone with the star, then it'll do damage. Heck, if the star falls out of the air and hits you, then you should take damage. Think if you are trying to recover, get hit by a star, and get to recover again. It'd be nice.
LCHSGoBigRed
LCHSGoBigRed

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:48 pm

LCHSGoBigRed wrote:
TheEnigmatic wrote:

So no damage?

Well, yeah. I was just talking about the stage. If you hit someone with the star, then it'll do damage. Heck, if the star falls out of the air and hits you, then you should take damage. Think if you are trying to recover, get hit by a star, and get to recover again. It'd be nice.

So after you get hit the stars dissappear or do they drag you down?
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LCHSGoBigRed Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:02 pm

TheEnigmatic wrote:
LCHSGoBigRed wrote:
TheEnigmatic wrote:

So no damage?

Disappear. Let's say that they are the size of a pokeball. Get what I'm saying now? They are small, not huge. They just do about as much damage as a pokeball hitting you in the head, not much, but damage nonetheless.
LCHSGoBigRed
LCHSGoBigRed

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:44 pm

LCHSGoBigRed wrote:
TheEnigmatic wrote:
LCHSGoBigRed wrote:
TheEnigmatic wrote:

So no damage?

Disappear. Let's say that they are the size of a pokeball. Get what I'm saying now? They are small, not huge. They just do about as much damage as a pokeball hitting you in the head, not much, but damage nonetheless.

so like PK Starstorm only diagonally, the size of pokeballs and they just hit u and dissapear...
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LCHSGoBigRed Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:13 pm

TheEnigmatic wrote:
LCHSGoBigRed wrote:
TheEnigmatic wrote:
LCHSGoBigRed wrote:
TheEnigmatic wrote:

So no damage?

so like PK Starstorm only diagonally, the size of pokeballs and they just hit u and dissapear...

Yeah. Just a Stage Hazard. Just something to put into the game to remind everyone of SMRPG and the humor of hearing every characters' wishes.
LCHSGoBigRed
LCHSGoBigRed

Back to top Go down

Post  Scicky! Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:45 pm

I want Exor to be a stage D:

Think about it, turn this

into a stage, with exor in the background attacking every
once in a while with his attacks (Flame Stone/Water blast etc.)

Scicky!

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederick Nova II Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:29 pm

Some of you may have already seen my stage idea on SWF but here it is again incase no one else saw it.

copypasta ftw

Welcome to Star Road!

Stage ideas... StarRoad

The one place in the Mario Universe where wishes come true. Also the one place Geno originally came from. Duh!

Effects:
Like Star Fox's stage and Delfino Plaza, the platforms can move all around Star Road getting some glances of what it looks like in Space.
The top platform is a cloud. This cloud can disappear whenever someone stands on it for too long or if the stage threats hit it like the Yoshi Story stage in SSB64.

Stage Threats:
Meteors-
5 Meteors come falling down from the sky crashing on the platforms. These don't always happen though, it could happen after every 50 seconds or so.

Exor-
His threat would be hard to dodge. He comes crshing down through the stage inflicting Damage if you got hit. Here's the cool part. He literally breaks the stage in half and sends the platforms scattering (except the cloud, the cloud disapears when hit by Exor but comes back 20 seconds later).

Music:
Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 64 because that was thebest version of Rainbow Road ever. >=\ The F-Zero one had guitar in it though......

Comments? Criticism?

Don't laugh. D=

(Credit goes to AbyssWolf from dA for the sprites)

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Frederick Nova II
Frederick Nova II

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:24 am

...where's the pic? But yes I have seen it.
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LCHSGoBigRed Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:59 am

I like the stage. The only thing I would change is the meteors to the stars that are on Star Hill. Same damage and everything, except when they hit it reveals a character's wish on the bottom of the screen.
LCHSGoBigRed
LCHSGoBigRed

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederick Nova II Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:01 pm

LCHSGoBigRed wrote:I like the stage. The only thing I would change is the meteors to the stars that are on Star Hill. Same damage and everything, except when they hit it reveals a character's wish on the bottom of the screen.

Meteor's are better in my opinion because they are more life threatening that stars. Bigger too.
Frederick Nova II
Frederick Nova II

Back to top Go down

Post  LCHSGoBigRed Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:45 pm

Frederick Nova II wrote:
LCHSGoBigRed wrote:I like the stage. The only thing I would change is the meteors to the stars that are on Star Hill. Same damage and everything, except when they hit it reveals a character's wish on the bottom of the screen.

Meteor's are better in my opinion because they are more life threatening that stars. Bigger too.

Yeah, but it is called Star Road for a reason...
LCHSGoBigRed
LCHSGoBigRed

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederick Nova II Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:00 pm

LCHSGoBigRed wrote:
Frederick Nova II wrote:

Because it's a place where stars make wishes come true...
Not because there are shooting stars everywhere.
Frederick Nova II
Frederick Nova II

Back to top Go down

Post  LCHSGoBigRed Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:01 am

Frederick Nova II wrote:
LCHSGoBigRed wrote:
Frederick Nova II wrote:

Because it's a place where stars make wishes come true...
Not because there are shooting stars everywhere.

Then where do the stars come from that land on Star Hill? Those are the stars carrying the wishes. They have to come from somewhere, and they can't be regular stars. If so, there wouldn't be any more stars to make wishes on...
LCHSGoBigRed
LCHSGoBigRed

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederick Nova II Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:11 pm

LCHSGoBigRed wrote:Then where do the stars come from that land on Star Hill? Those are the stars carrying the wishes. They have to come from somewhere, and they can't be regular stars. If so, there wouldn't be any more stars to make wishes on...

But they're not life threatening enough as much as meteor's on fire now are they? I do have shooting star ins in the background if yo can't see (they're pretty hard to see).
Frederick Nova II
Frederick Nova II

Back to top Go down

Post  LCHSGoBigRed Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:47 am

Frederick Nova II wrote:
LCHSGoBigRed wrote:Then where do the stars come from that land on Star Hill? Those are the stars carrying the wishes. They have to come from somewhere, and they can't be regular stars. If so, there wouldn't be any more stars to make wishes on...

But they're not life threatening enough as much as meteor's on fire now are they? I do have shooting star ins in the background if yo can't see (they're pretty hard to see).

Depends on how you look at it. In this scenario, meteors are more 'life threatening.' But, when it comes to Mario, usually the stars are the most dangerous items that you can possess.
LCHSGoBigRed
LCHSGoBigRed

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:50 am

LCHSGoBigRed wrote:
Frederick Nova II wrote:

Depends on how you look at it. In this scenario, meteors are more 'life threatening.' But, when it comes to Mario, usually the stars are the most dangerous items that you can possess.

Black Hole stage Hazard for Space/Galaxy stage
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down