The Geno Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geno in the SE! Part 3 out now!

+2
Snakz, Not Snakes
TheEnigmatic
6 posters

Go down

Geno in the SE! Part 3 out now! Empty Geno in the SE! Part 3 out now!

Post  TheEnigmatic Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:42 pm

Made by Shadow Star:

Ok, here are the cutscene ideas I (ShadowStar) was talking about:

-Begin Cutscene-

The camera hovers over Dreamland as it is shrouded in night. It then zooms into a forest where 2 Waddle Dee are making a mad dash, while carrying a shining object in their hands. It's the Star Rod! (The one from Paper Mario). As the 2 make it toward the clearing, one of them stumbles over a rock, knocking over the other, sending the Star Rod flying through the air and sliding across the ground before sliding to a stop at the familiar stubby feet of King Dedede. As Dedede picks up the Star Rod, he throws an embarrassed glance at the 2 Waddle Dee struggling to stand up right. Dedede gives them a nod of approval and dismisses them. As he begins to examine the Star Rod in all its glory, he senses another figure stepping out of the woods. It's Geno! And he's here to reclaim the Star Road/Haven's stolen property! Geno holds out his hand and transforms it into a wand, preparing his Geno Beam attack to intimidate Dedede. Dedede smirks and pulls out his hammer and smashes it into the ground, causing the area to shake. As Dedede charges at Geno, the camera switches to behind Geno to dramatize his attack.

-Cutscene Ends- -Battle Starts-

Geno Vs. Dedede No character choice. You have to be Geno. Stage: Dreamland (Night) <----Hopefully Dreamland will return with day and night intervals. Music: King Dedede Theme

-Cutscene upon Victory-

As the scene starts, Geno and Dedede are thrown back in opposite directions from the force of their attacks. The 2 prepare to launch a final attack, but as they are, something catches Dedede's eyes and he fires off a blast from the Star Rod, which flies past Geno and strikes something in the shadows. Geno looks back and witnesses a Primid collapse from the shadows and starts to disintegrate into purple clouds. In shock he throws a questioning glace at Dedede. Dedede simply points at the Primid and turns toward the horizon where the sun is rising, revealing the clear image of a Subspace Vortex engulfing the area where the Fountain of Dreams used to be. He then draws Geno's attention to the Star Rod and points it at the dying Primid. His motions implying "They're causing that destruction and I'm using the Star Rod to stop them." Geno, understanding Dedede's true intentions, ceases his attack. Dedede reluctantly holds out his hand, requesting Geno's assistance. Geno nods and shakes Dedede's hand. The moment is interrupted as more Primids begin to erupt from the woods, surrounding them. Dedede slings his hammer over his shoulder as Geno prepares his Geno Beam once again. They strike a pose.

Chose Character: Geno or Dedede.

-Level Start- Level: Dreamland (Green Greens)

-End of level Cutscene-

As Geno and Dedede are dashing across Green Greens, Dedede comes to a stop when a light flies overhead in the sky. Even from such as distance, Dedede recognizes the flying object instantly; It's Kirby's Warpstar! (Peach or Zelda will be with Kirby). As the warpstar flies off into the distance, Dedede motions toward Geno to follow him and pursue it. As the 2 run off, Dedede has a somewhat disgruntled look on his face that seems to say "Who would have thought I'd have to team up with HIM again?"

Part 2!

-Cutscene Begins-

The camera zooms down from a firey sky and focuses on Geno and Dedede as they chase after Kirby's warpstar. Their chase has led them to a volcanic plain where a volcano can be seen looming in the distance. The two slow to a stop and examine the area. Dedede gazes desperately into the sky, but sadly, Kirby is nowhere to be seen. Angered by the situation, Dedede furiously stomps the ground, but the force causes the lava underground to become unstable and erupt in a geyser, catching Geno's cape on fire! As Geno struggles to put out his small fire, Dedede is unable to restrain his evil side and chuckles at Geno. Geno gazes angrily at Dedede, but both of their expressions are wiped off their faces as a gigantic shadow passes across the molten plains. It's the Halberd! The two watch as the Halberd opens its hatches, releasing purple clouds onto the plain and then positions itself over the volcano's crater, proceeding to drop something into it... It's... A SUBSPACE BOMB! Geno and Dedede panic at this development and hurry toward the Volcano...

Choose Character: Geno or Dedede. -Level Start- Level: Molten Plains/Outer Volcano. (Hey, not all levels have to be based off a stage!) Enemies: Subspace Monsters (Fire-based)

-End of Level Cutscene-

The two finally make it into the depths of the volcano with the Subspace Bomb in sight, but it's too late! The two rear back as the bomb counts down the last few seconds:

...But instead of an explosion, a loud, metallic crunching sound can be heard. The two open their eyes to see a terrifying sight. A large, purple, lizard-like hand is protruding from the ground, and in its grasp is the twisted remains of the Subspace Bomb. The room shakes violently and the area around the hand explodes into a sea of lava. The familiar high-pitched screech echos throughout the Volcano as Geno and Dedede now stand before HIM. It's RIDLEY! (Why is Ridley in some random volcano? The same way Rayquaza was in some random lake.) Ridley crushes what is left of the bomb and hurls it into the lava below him. Ridley's gaze then turns to Geno and Dedede, believing they are responsible for the bomb and lets out another screech. Dedede, pumped with false courage, swings around his hammer to intimidate Ridley. Unimpressed, Ridley simply wraps his tail around Dedede, and hurls him out of the volcano with relative ease (thus separating Geno and Dedede in order to create some different combinations of characters. Dedede and Samus, anyone?). With no other choice, Geno charges into battle with the beast...

-End Cutscene- -Boss Battle Begin- Geno Vs Ridley Stage: Volcano Depths Music: Ridley's Theme

-Cutscene upon Victory-

With one last intense screech, Ridley flails around the room and then plummets back into the pool of lava that he emerged from. Geno gives a sigh of relief, but the victory is short-lived as the volcano beings to shake violently again. The bomb? Ridley? No! IT'S ERUPTING! Geno dashes toward the nearest ledge and begins to climb up to the crater...

-Level Start- Level: Escape the Volcano Description: A short level similar to the Escape Planet Zebes level in Melee, but with no timer. Lava will rise quickly as you make Geno jump up the rocks. The lava does a lot of damage if you touch it and can easily blast Geno off the top of the screen with 2 or 3 touches. Enemies: A few fire-based Subspace Monsters.

-End of Level Cutscene-

As Geno just barely makes it out, the lava begins to erupt quickly from the crater. It seems over for Geno as he looks back at the incoming lava, but then... something amazing happens... A large, dense boulder hurdles over Geno from nowhere and plugs the crater of the volcano! (Yes, it is logically impossible for a rock to stop molten lava, but this is video game where large arenas are magically suspended in the air. Logic obviously doesn't exist). Geno turns around to find the source of the boulder and is greeted by a young boy emerging from the volcano's smoke. Clad in armor, with a scarf around his neck and a sword on his back, it's none other than... ISAAC!?

-End Cutscene-

Part 3!

-Cutscene Begins-

The camera is hovering above a dense forest and then lowers down to Geno and Isaac who stand before it. Apparently, the Halberd was heading to somewhere on the other side. A troubled look appears on Isaac's face as he glares at the forest, seemingly worried that they could get lost in it. Geno only glaces for second before confidently moving forward and motioning Isaac to follow. Isaac, surprised, quickly goes after him. Huh? Does Geno know this forest maybe? As the two enter the forest, the camera will zoom to the side where a sign will come into view:

"Forest Maze
WARNING: Beware the Mushrooms."

The camera will return to the front of the 2 as they are walking forward.

Choose Character: Geno or Isaac.
-Level Start-
Level: Forest Maze
Music: Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
Enemies: Subspace Monsters, Mushroom-based enemies

-End of Level Cutscene-

As Isaac and Geno approach the center of the forest, an irritated grunting noise will be heard. Ah! It seems that someone has gotten lost in here! But who? The two peer through the trees to see the one and only Wario in a mad rage, swinging around his Trophy-izing gun like a madman (MAYBE there can be a funny easter egg here where Geno sees the image of Booster at first glance, but then sees that it's Wario). Geno and Isaac keep their distance at the sight of the large gun, but something changes their mind. As Wario decides which way to go, he'll sling the Trophy-ized Peach over his shoulder (This whole cutscene idea probably won't happen unless you saved Zelda at the beginning). At this sight, Geno will immediately jump into action and go after Wario with Isaac following him. Wario will notice them and swiftly whirl around and fire his gun at them. They will easily dodge it and Wario will prepare to fire again. But, as Wario lifts his gun, Geno will fire a bullet from his arm, knocking the gun away. Wario will be stunned for a moment, however, he will recover (HE MUST RECOVER!) ...Sorry, couldn't help myself) and just grin evily and laugh as they close in on him.

Choose Character: Geno or Isaac.
-Battle Starts-
Geno/Isaac Vs. Wario
Stage: Forest Maze
Music: Beware the Forest's Mushrooms or Wario's Theme (Does he have one?)

-Cutscene upon Victory-

Wario's defeat will send him flying until he lands on his butt, flips over a few times and slides to a stop, where he will seem knocked out. Geno will rush over to Peach and revive her. As Peach awakens, she instantly recognizes Geno and hugs him. Geno will turn red and flail around in embarrassment as Isaac gives an awkward smile. But the moment won't last. Isaac will hear a noise behind him and will spin around to see Wario getting back up, still grinning. Isaac will draw his sword, ready to defend against anymore attacks. However, Wario won't attack, but instead raise his hand to his mouth and let out a loud whistle. The whistle will echo throughout the forest and then die down. Suddenly, an army of Primid will begin to pour in from behind Wario! There's way too many! How can they escape!? Geno will step forward and will motion toward Isaac and Peach to escape. WHAT!? He's going to take them all on his own!? Isaac and Peach will hesitate for a moment, but Isaac will understand and will pull Peach to get her to run. As they escape, the Primid army descends upon Geno...

-Battle Starts-
Geno Vs. Primid Army (Not really an army, but multiple Primid, like in Melee where you fight a bunch of Kirbys that are easy to beat. You know what I mean, right?)
Stage: Forest Maze
Music: Beware the Forest's Mushrooms or Primd Theme? Subspace Army Theme? (Some kind of dramatic music.)

-Cutscene upon Victory-

Geno will have successfully reduced the army to plies of Shadow Bugs... but... the Shadow Bugs aren't disappearing!? Wario will give an evil grin that seems to say "Just as planned!". The Shadow Bugs will spring up and will being to swirl around Geno in a tornado! Geno will try his best to break through them, but to no avail. The Shadow Bugs will completely ingulf him as the screen grows black...

The camera will switch to Isaac and Peach who are finally out of the forest. The two will stop and look back for a moment, hoping that Geno will exit too. The doll will be nowhere in sight. Isaac will then motion to Peach to keep going, after all, the Halberd should be just up ahead!

As the two run off, the camera will return to the forest's exit, where a buzzing noise will grow louder. WOOSH! Out flies Wario on his motorcycle! Wario will look off in the direction Isaac and Peach were going and then will look back as another figure steps out of the forest. Geno will exit with his head held down. There seems to be a mysterious purple and black glow in his joints... and as he raises his head... his eyes will also a have dull, purple-black color...
Could this mean-? Oh no...

-End Cutscene-

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

https://geno.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Geno in the SE! Part 3 out now! Empty Re: Geno in the SE! Part 3 out now!

Post  TheEnigmatic Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:43 pm

Who should be his partner, where does he start, how did the doll get there...etc.
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakz, Not Snakes Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:33 pm

Well i posted it in SWF, but i like the idea of Samus/ ZSS teamin up with Geno, High-tech paired with magic, it's total win Very Happy

Of course then there's other cool combonations, like Lucas, or Sonic, or even Snake, which i cant see at all, haha.

But for some reason i could deffinetly see the Lucas/Geno team.
Snakz, Not Snakes
Snakz, Not Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post  TBone06 Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:34 pm

although unlikely, I would love to see a Ridley/Geno team, it'd be ironic because of all the debates, I dont know I think itd be cool

TBone06

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:52 pm

So all posiblitites...

Mario/Geno Not liekly as of yet until we know what happens to Mario...
Geno/Pit Same reaosn as Mario
Geno/Kirby Same as Mario only with Peach or Zelda
Geno/Princess Could happen if Geno mistakens Wario for Booster and knocks him out and saves the princess
Geno/Yoshi and Link same reaosn as Mario
Geno/DK, Diddy and Fox Could happen since its in a forest...also with Bowser trying to make Diddy or Fox a thropy...
Geno/Ics not going to happen (Gluv is Sad )
Geno/ MK not going to happen, sadly the badass team will not form (I am Sad )

Geno/Samus Could happen
Geno/Lucas Could happen
Geno/Pokemon Could happen
Geno/Sonic Could happen Smart versus impulsive
Geno/Snake Could happen Wise versus all man
Geno/ Ike Thinking versus Action
Geno/De Written by Shadow Star
Geno/ Wario Geno and Booster-wario

Geno/Game and Watch 2 obscure characters working together!
Geno/Ganon Magic users
Geno/Luigi
Geno/Falcon
Geno/Ness puesdo magic users
Geno/Mewtwo magic users

Last edited by on Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:32 am

Shadow_Star I made this!

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gsse1fq1.png
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:37 pm

I would love to see Geno team up with one of his old SMRPG partners. He could somehow rescue Peach and they could team up to find Mario, find out what's going on, etc. Or maybe Bowser; I always thought that those two argued often during the adventure of finding the Star Pieces and watching Bowser try to pick fights and get owned by Geno would be hilarious. XD

I've been following Shadow's story since the begining and it just keeps getting more amazing as it goes on.

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  GenoWhirl Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:07 pm

Link? LINK? WHERE ARE YOU LINK!? In the forest? No... In the volcano? No... Under Geno's hat, that now that I think of it looks a lot like Links. No... Come on, what do you got against the silent hero! sob...
GenoWhirl
GenoWhirl

Location : Somewhere between Geno's Forest Maze and the Lost Woods of Hyrule

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:53 pm

Now that you mention it, seeing Geno and Link team up would be interesting. Who knows what the powers of both the Star Road and the Triforce can accomplish. . .

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  GenoWhirl Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:06 am

MY POINT EXACTLY! In teamed melee, I've always found it best to team ranged characrters with other ranged characters or ranged characters with short-ranged characters! And Link, being so versital, fits the bill for both. Short-ranged and short-ranged just doesn't really go together. And let's face it, Geno is all about the long range! And while they are clearly diffrent, they do seem to have that same... Silent justice about them, despite one speaking in random battle cries and the other random words of wisdom! But hey! Here is one thing I know I can say about the both of them... They're both snappy dressers! They choose natruly cooler colers like blue and green, and hey! Who doesn't like that windsock look'n cap they both where!
GenoWhirl
GenoWhirl

Location : Somewhere between Geno's Forest Maze and the Lost Woods of Hyrule

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:12 pm

So I'm not the only one who thought that their hats look similar, especially when Link wears the blue outfit in Ocarina of Time. . . Makes me wonder what Geno would look like in that same green Link wears.

The two would also fit well in the SE storyline; Geno could team up with Link to find Zelda. Maybe there's also a disturbance at the Star Road and/or in the Triforce caused by the SSE? Hmmm. . .

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:56 am

Geno in the SE! Part 3 out now! Ssnh5.th
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Exor Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:52 pm

i think he should team up with Mario or Luigi. Mario would get destroyed by the villan reps, the 7 star spirits and revives at star hill with geno waiting for him. Luigi wishes for his brother wherabouts. Geno is sent down to help him

Exor

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:57 pm

Exor wrote:i think he should team up with Mario or Luigi. Mario would get destroyed by the villan reps, the 7 star spirits and revives at star hill with geno waiting for him. Luigi wishes for his brother wherabouts. Geno is sent down to help him

But what value is there for Geno to pair up with a Mario character? SSE is partnering up others with character they don't know about...Zelda and Kirby, Mario and Pit, Metaknight and the Ice Climbers.

Sure you get nostanglia, but they would be split up again. Look at Diddy and DK, DK probably got turned into a trophy by Bowser
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down