The Geno Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geno 4 Smash 4!

4 posters

Go down

Geno 4 Smash 4! Empty Geno 4 Smash 4!

Post  TheEnigmatic Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:01 am

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=143172

Try spreading this to other forums and try to request any characters you ever want in the game!

PS. Vote Geno!
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

https://geno.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Geno 4 Smash 4! Empty Re: Geno 4 Smash 4!

Post  Oshiro Akina Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Is there going to be a Smash 4? I heard somewhere that Sakurai said that this was going to be the last Smash game . . .

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  Soshidow Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:39 pm

if it is sakurai is stupid because he obviously makes absolutely tons from smash bros games cus of how popular they are.

plus i was really hoping to see geno in one of the smash games... Sad and if a fourth one comes out.. theres hope! plus genos epic. any1 whos played smrpg thinks the same (apart from a few random people probly).

plus he would definetly have an awesome set of moves. and would make a very interesting person to fight with+against.

Soshidow

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:12 pm

I was really thinking that Geno was going to be in Brawl because of such a high demand for him and was disappointed when the roster was leaked with no Geno, not even as an assist trophy or sticker . . . =(

If there is a fourth Smash, then there is hope, especially since Sakurai and the rest of Smash team, Nintendo and Square-Enix have seen how much Geno is in demand. It makes me wonder if there is going to be a direct sequel to Super Mario RPG due to how popular SMRPG is . . .

If Geno was ever to make it into a Smash game, I can see his moves from SMRPG being incorporated into his move set somehow, with his Final Smash either Geno Flash or Geno Whirl . . .

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Geno 4 Smash 4! Empty Originally Intended?

Post  McSnapple Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:50 pm

I read two separate articles, and both had some very intriguing information. Both of them included Geno being put into Brawl, but being removed due to copyright issues with Square Enix. The other one stated how Geno was originally pl,aced underneath Sonic and Snake as a 3rd Party character.

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/ZekeThePlumber/geno-originally-intended-for-brawl--67984.phtml

http://www.thetanooki.com/2008/02/02/square-enix-rumored-to-be-behind-initial-brawl-delay/
McSnapple
McSnapple

Location : In the Warp Zone, traversing the many worlds of Nintendo Hearts..

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:17 pm

I've heard of the Nintendo/Square-Enix copyright issues stuff, but I never thought of the column thing . . . It would make sense for them to put a random button on there as a last-minute thing while the Smash team hurried to remove everything having to do with Geno, from his moveset to his part in the storyline . . . Also, a random button would be a lot easier to put into the game than having to work in a last-minute character . . .

It's just so messed up . . . The other top characters earned their spots, so why didn't Geno? If the copyright issue rumor is true, then Square-Enix is stupid; haven't they realized how much money they can make off of the Geno fans? Don't they realize how much Geno is loved, even to this day?

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  McSnapple Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:06 pm

I would suggest protesting, but what help would that do. I have this one friend from Smashboards.com who has been to Japan with a portfolio regarding Geno. He was going to take this to Sakurai's office to discuss his inclusion, but was unsuccessful in contacting him.

His name is Fatmanonice is you've been to Smash Boards.
McSnapple
McSnapple

Location : In the Warp Zone, traversing the many worlds of Nintendo Hearts..

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:39 pm

I remember Fatman and seeing him over at Smashboards . . . I haven't been there in forever though . . .

The reason why I had been following Brawl so closely was because I was hoping for Geno's return . . . Once he was de-confirmed, the magic of Brawl seemed to become lost.

Everything seemed to had been pointing to Geno's inclusion: him scoring so highly in the polls, Sakurai taking a liking to him, Yoko Shimomura working on the soundtrack . . . Everything screamed yes, but then went downhill when the final roster was leaked . . .

I'll admit to trying Brawl, but something seemed to be missing as I played . . .

Maybe if there is a fourth Smash game, Geno will have his chance . . . Maybe he'll show up in that new Mario and Luigi game coming out next year? Anything's possible . . . ^___^

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down