The Geno Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Anniversary, Super Mario RPG!

2 posters

Go down

Happy Anniversary, Super Mario RPG! Empty Happy Anniversary, Super Mario RPG!

Post  Oshiro Akina Tue May 13, 2008 2:07 pm

Today marks the twelfth anniversary of Super Mario RPG being released in the United States! ^___^

*breaks open a box full of Carbo Cookies and Max Mushrooms and Kero Kero Colas and other goodies* Anyone wish to join me in celebrating?

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Happy Anniversary, Super Mario RPG! Empty Re: Happy Anniversary, Super Mario RPG!

Post  TheWhirled Tue May 13, 2008 7:48 pm

Oh yeah, you bet I would! *busts out the Max Potions and whatnot* It's been such a long time... since this game has been released, and when we spoke last. Crunch time is horrible... >_> But, I'm glad to be here on the twelfth anniversary! This game has come the longest way, from SMRPG Legacy to the entire Geno for Braaawl fanbase to the Mario RPG sub-franchise. What an amazing game. <3

Heh, I got home from school today and saw this post, and realized: "Oh heck no, you're not getting away without some celebratory art!" So, it took me while, but...

https://2img.net/h/i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii82/supermariowhirled/wheeeecopy.jpg

Maybe I'll color it sometime... but forget about it; this is SMRPG's party! *puts on party hat*
TheWhirled
TheWhirled

Location : Waiting with a Bob-omb outside of Brawl HQ in Japan

Back to top Go down

Happy Anniversary, Super Mario RPG! Empty Re: Happy Anniversary, Super Mario RPG!

Post  Enigma Sat May 17, 2008 12:49 am

That's halarious the cake bit I mean but the overall feel is making you scream for joy =D

Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down