The Geno Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMRPG on the VC?

+5
LCHSGoBigRed
ShadowStar
TheEnigmatic
TheWhirled
Oshiro Akina
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SMRPG on the VC? - Page 3 Empty Re: SMRPG on the VC?

Post  KritikalError Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:06 am

Oshiro Akina wrote:I don't care what the date is; I just want the game to be released as soon as possible. That and Geno's confirmation and announcement of a smrpg sequel wouldn't hurt either. I've been waiting over eleven years for this. . . ;_;

They'll NEVER Make a sequel for SMRPG. never. In my opinion, at least... =P

We all know that SMPRG is gonna be announced on the VC, and I know for sure that Geno will be announced on the same day as SMRPG is released on the VC.
I'm thinking tomorrow, guys. Geno = TOMORROWWW!..... Or whatever day SMRPG is announced. =P
KritikalError
KritikalError

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:26 am

KritikalError wrote:They'll NEVER Make a sequel for SMRPG. never. In my opinion, at least... =P

We all know that SMPRG is gonna be announced on the VC, and I know for sure that Geno will be announced on the same day as SMRPG is released on the VC.
I'm thinking tomorrow, guys. Geno = TOMORROWWW!..... Or whatever day SMRPG is announced. =P

We can dream, right? Like a Star @ heaven

OMG tomorrow . . . *runs around in excitement* Rumor or not, I'm still staying up for the update (like I've been doing every night now). xD

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  Scicky! Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:37 pm

TheEnigmatic wrote:
TheWhirled wrote:
TheEnigmatic wrote:Why shoulde we be so confident he's in? We can't assume it...
NOOOOO! *slaps Enigma... hands icepack*

Why shouldn't we be confident? Geno's beaten all odds so far, and there's only clear skies from here on out. Just... look at his chances... *points to chances* Aren't they beautiful?

But you're right; assuming is for failures. *cough*RDK~Krystal~Mastermindcough* Hope is what we've got.

*****! *slaps back* =p kidding

But really everyone on the previous board is blind. We can't assume Geno is in. Sure we got facts and such but still we can't assume until the game comes out.

Assuming isn't the same as... what's the word <_<

Well, I'll give an example, I think geno will be in, but I know he might not be...
I just think it's more likely that he would be ._.

Scicky!

Back to top Go down

SMRPG on the VC? - Page 3 Empty Hate It... But

Post  LCHSGoBigRed Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:03 am

I hate it, but it looks like SMRPG isn't going to come out on the VC until next year. If it is, we have only two more Mondays left, I believe. Very unlikely...
LCHSGoBigRed
LCHSGoBigRed

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Marlfox Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:35 am

Pardon me if this has already been mentioned, but didn't ESRB pull the rating they gave to SMRPG off of their lists? I think that alone should confirm we may be waiting a good long while for it on VC.

Also, I think the SA-1 chip that games like Kirby Super star and Mario RPG use has not been PERFECTLY, and I stress that word as Nintendo seems to be pretty focused on the quality of their emulator, emulated yet and that could be why those games are not out yet.
Darkfur Marlfox
Darkfur Marlfox

Location : Redwall Abbey, Mossflower| Curled up warm and cozy in the gatehouse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum