The Geno Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMRPG on the VC?

+5
LCHSGoBigRed
ShadowStar
TheEnigmatic
TheWhirled
Oshiro Akina
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SMRPG on the VC? Empty SMRPG on the VC?

Post  Oshiro Akina Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:49 pm

I don't know if anyone else has seen this but I was on SMRPG's page on Wikipedia and it said that IGN confirmed its release date for the VC on December 7 th. Has anyone heard anything about that?

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

SMRPG on the VC? Empty Re: SMRPG on the VC?

Post  TheWhirled Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:58 pm

Wow, I browsed the forums at just the right time. ^_^

I've heard a lot of people say it's coming out on the seventh, and Wikipedia got its source from a Nintendo press conference, so I wouldn't doubt it.

*puts a big star around December 15th* That's Judgement Day, as far as I'm concerned. Sakurai'll probably mess around by putting a vague SMRPG-related thing in... and then...

BAM! Geno's in! I can't wait much longer. O_o
TheWhirled
TheWhirled

Location : Waiting with a Bob-omb outside of Brawl HQ in Japan

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:03 pm

Judgement Day is coming and I can't wait! It can't be much longer now. . . When I read that I literally flew out of my seat and started screaming and cheering over it. The only thing wrong with the fifteenth is that it's a Saturday and there aren't updates then. =/

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWhirled Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:11 pm

Oh, I see, Sakurai. If that's how you want to play it. ...Friday, perhaps? Geno's so close to being updated... so close I can almost taste it. Release your inner visions! Feel the rain on your-

Seriously, though. The SMRPG2 rumor, the VC release, the Dojo's final roster character being worth the wait... it has to be Geno. There's no humanly possible way for it to not be.
TheWhirled
TheWhirled

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:13 pm

The 7th? Thrusday...15th? Friday...Geno? In bewteen then? cherry
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

https://geno.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:16 pm

Friday as in December 7th Friday? That's a week away. Oh my God I'm so excited. I can't wait any longer. It has to be Geno; I just know it. Let his confirmation come soon Sakurai. . .

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWhirled Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:19 pm

TheEnigmatic wrote:The 7th? Thrusday...15th? Friday...Geno? In bewteen then? cherry

That would be heavenly... and to think a few months ago we thought the entire roster would've been revealed then. Sad Oh, how naive we were...

Oshiro Akina wrote:Friday as in December 7th Friday? That's a week away. Oh my God I'm so excited. I can't wait any longer. It has to be Geno; I just know it. Let his confirmation come soon Sakurai. . .

I can't wait another week! Albeit, that's better than two months... agh! My legs are going to melt when he's announced! Dear God, please let it be!
TheWhirled
TheWhirled

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:34 pm

TheWhirled wrote:
TheEnigmatic wrote:The 7th? Thrusday...15th? Friday...Geno? In bewteen then? cherry

That would be heavenly... and to think a few months ago we thought the entire roster would've been revealed then. Sad Oh, how naive we were...

Oshiro Akina wrote:Friday as in December 7th Friday? That's a week away. Oh my God I'm so excited. I can't wait any longer. It has to be Geno; I just know it. Let his confirmation come soon Sakurai. . .

I can't wait another week! Albeit, that's better than two months... agh! My legs are going to melt when he's announced! Dear God, please let it be!

Why shoulde we be so confident he's in? We can't assume it...
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWhirled Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:40 pm

TheEnigmatic wrote:Why shoulde we be so confident he's in? We can't assume it...
NOOOOO! *slaps Enigma... hands icepack*

Why shouldn't we be confident? Geno's beaten all odds so far, and there's only clear skies from here on out. Just... look at his chances... *points to chances* Aren't they beautiful?

But you're right; assuming is for failures. *cough*RDK~Krystal~Mastermindcough* Hope is what we've got.
TheWhirled
TheWhirled

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:43 pm

TheWhirled wrote:
TheEnigmatic wrote:Why shoulde we be so confident he's in? We can't assume it...
NOOOOO! *slaps Enigma... hands icepack*

Why shouldn't we be confident? Geno's beaten all odds so far, and there's only clear skies from here on out. Just... look at his chances... *points to chances* Aren't they beautiful?

But you're right; assuming is for failures. *cough*RDK~Krystal~Mastermindcough* Hope is what we've got.

*****! *slaps back* =p kidding

But really everyone on the previous board is blind. We can't assume Geno is in. Sure we got facts and such but still we can't assume until the game comes out.
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWhirled Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:51 pm

TheEnigmatic wrote:*****! *slaps back* =p kidding

But really everyone on the previous board is blind. We can't assume Geno is in. Sure we got facts and such but still we can't assume until the game comes out.

NO U. ...XD

I've got to admit; some of the people on SWF were really sensitive to anything downing Geno's chances. I mean.. I probably was, too, but at least I'll be able to live if Geno's not in (in the midst of much crying, depression, and emo-kid looks on life).

...I wish more than anything I could go into the future and get the roster. ;_; That would rule.
TheWhirled
TheWhirled

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:53 pm

TheWhirled wrote:
TheEnigmatic wrote:*****! *slaps back* =p kidding

NO U. ...XD

I've got to admit; some of the people on SWF were really sensitive to anything downing Geno's chances. I mean.. I probably was, too, but at least I'll be able to live if Geno's not in (in the midst of much crying, depression, and emo-kid looks on life).

...I wish more than anything I could go into the future and get the roster. ;_; That would rule.

in all honestly i just want the starters because i want to unlock everyone else myself. IF Geno isnt in then im using Lucas.
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWhirled Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:59 pm

I'm down with Pokémon Trainer. It'll be just like when I was a kid playing Pokémon Yellow: "Omhigravy, there's a Charizard in this game?! CHEEEAAAAH!"

Geno's in, though. My mind won't process any other way until he's officially de-confirmed. (And even then I won't accept it. Razz)

...Well, anyways, I should be out for the night. Gotta get started on that homework. Rolling Eyes
TheWhirled
TheWhirled

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:18 pm

I agree with SMW; my mind refuses to register Geno not being in Brawl until he's officially de confirmed. He's got everything going for him. I know I always say that I refuse to play if Geno doesn't make it in but there's a part of me that would be curious and would probably try Peach or Pokemon Trainer out.

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWhirled Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:43 pm

*finishes homework* Awesome.

It's two months until Brawl's out, and I'm going to be as stubborn as possible until we get a flat out "DECONFURMED LOLz" from Sakurai. I'll hate Brawl if Geno's not in it. I'll despise it... but... I'd still play it anyways. A lot of these character prospects are looking interesting.

Like I said, though, Brawl is nothing without Geno. It'll be a hollow game in my heart...
TheWhirled
TheWhirled

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:49 pm

*blasts "Geno Awakens" from SMRPG as loud as possible* When it comes to things I'm so passionate about (such as this) I get so stubborn and refuse to give up hope until the very end. And even then I refuse to give up. If for some unknown reason Geno doesn't make it I'll continue to fight for his playable return. And that's a promise. <3

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWhirled Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:56 pm

*talks like Kool-Aid guy* Oh YEAH! If Geno is de-confirmed for Brawl, the Super Mario RPG sequel is just a rumor, and Geno is left to die somewhere in Square's basement... I'll never forgive Nintendo, but I'll never stop believing. If I have to grow up and pilfer jewels to make enough money to buy Geno back, then by God, I will. I can't stand seeing him away for this long. It's.. it's ungodly!
TheWhirled
TheWhirled

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:10 am

If Geno doesn't make it in and SMRPG2 turns out to be a mere rumor I will fall into an ugly pit of depression. It just wouldn't be right, especially since both Nintendo and Square-Enix know how popular and loved Geno is. =( And just think of all the new Geno fans it would bring if Geno is in Brawl and if there's a SMRPG sequel. . .

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:51 am

Oshiro Akina wrote:If Geno doesn't make it in and SMRPG2 turns out to be a mere rumor I will fall into an ugly pit of depression. It just wouldn't be right, especially since both Nintendo and Square-Enix know how popular and loved Geno is. =( And just think of all the new Geno fans it would bring if Geno is in Brawl and if there's a SMRPG sequel. . .

See you're blinded by your self opinion of Geno you forgot about the others like Mallow and the villains and those friendly characters like Boshi.
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:15 am

My apologies for not wording that right (that's what happens when I'm half asleep and on the boards lol). I should have stated that SMRPG's release would bring in a new generation of fans of that game and not just Geno. (I happen to find Mallow to be insanely adorable for example). I'm sorry if I upset or offended you. =( *offers you a cookie in peace*

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:44 am

Oshiro Akina wrote:My apologies for not wording that right (that's what happens when I'm half asleep and on the boards lol). I should have stated that SMRPG's release would bring in a new generation of fans of that game and not just Geno. (I happen to find Mallow to be insanely adorable for example). I'm sorry if I upset or offended you. =( *offers you a cookie in peace*

Im not upset Im just saying like everyone else who loves Geno on the other board you're all blinded to the truth that you all think he's already in, yet there's been no news of it, even though there is evidence.
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:01 am

I see what you're saying. ^_^ I'll admit that his chances look really good but still there's this tiny part of me that's screaming to not allow my hopes to get too high. I don't know if it's because I'm not completely blinded or because I've been let down so many times in the past or maybe both. I guess all we can do now is hope for the best. <3

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:17 pm

Sorry about the double post; my computer is acting weird. Anyway I just found out that release date is actually this Monday. ^_^

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowStar Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:02 pm

I have to say, there's a lot of things that seem to be pointing to Geno being announced Monday.

1) Monday the 13th is the supposed release of SMRPG on the VC. (According to Oshiro)
2) Monday is the day for epic updates. (Like a newcomer, perhaps?)
3) There seems to be a spot for one more announced newcomer on the Dojo.
4) There has not been a single Super Mario newcomer. (Saving that spot for Geno, perhaps?)
5) There has yet to be a newcomer in weeks. (Waiting for the 13th, perhaps?)
6) Geno's chances are seemingly incredibly high. (Tired of me saying perhaps, perhaps?)

It's because of these reasons that I'm hopeful for Geno being announced either when SMRPG is released on VC or anytime after that. But... I can't help but have this painful thought in the back of my head... that Sakurai will break our hearts... and announce Krystal or a Super Mario newcomer instead. pale

(Edited because of Oshiro's info)

Last edited by on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowStar
ShadowStar

Location : Lonely somewhere; writing and drawing Geno-related stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowStar Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:03 pm

Oshiro Akina wrote:Anyway I just found out that release date is actually this Monday. ^_^

Wait... really? How do you know? Shocked
ShadowStar
ShadowStar

Location : Lonely somewhere; writing and drawing Geno-related stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum