The Geno Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumors!

4 posters

Go down

Rumors! Empty Rumors!

Post  GenoWhirl Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:38 am

The names Whirl, GenoWhirl! And I'm here to bust balls and rumors! Ya'll ready for this?! Give me your rumors and I'll prove them right or wrong!!

First things first!!!
The "leak"
People it's true!
All those characters are going to be in Brawl, R.O.B, Cell-shaded Link, Capt. Falcon, TP Ganondorf, all there, but!!!!!!!
That's right! Hold your breath! Hold it!! Ladies and Gentlmen!!
THAT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN TO BE THE FULL ROSTER!!!! It is more than likely the "bulk" of the characters! This wasn't a full leak directly from Nintendo, the beta testing was more than likely the source! And last chance characters, though few, still happen! There could even be higher up unlockables that were never acheived in beta testing, or retro views for that matter!!

All hope has not been lost just seriously dimmed!!

Now for my second rumor of the day! (talk about over time!!) Ridely as a playable character! It's true! To an extent... You'll need something to unlock him... We call it... The gameshark... *Sigh* That's right, you have to cheat. But it's not techincally cheating!!

If you recall, in Melee, there were two addition spots in the character selection screen! They acted as "pick a random character spots" but they were there for a reason! Also recall that when you beat the game you recieve the Soundtest! In the soundtest, if you looked through it all, you'll notice the sound-Master Hand Wins!!-and-Wireframe Wins!-but these aren't said when you lose to them!! Truth is, they can both be unlocked via Game Shark! And it's no different in Brawl!!

That's right!! Just like the wire frames and MasterHand in Melee, every one of the bosses and possibly even the fighting aloys, are playable in Brawl!! All you need is the Game Shark and/or Action Replay!! So get out there and start pwning!!

(Speaks like as a ninja guy) And I look forward to killing your rumors!!
GenoWhirl
GenoWhirl

Location : Somewhere between Geno's Forest Maze and the Lost Woods of Hyrule

Back to top Go down

Rumors! Empty Re: Rumors!

Post  Oshiro Akina Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:13 am

GenoWhirl, you never fail to make me smile, even when I'm down.

I just hope and pray that Geno is playable somehow, even though our chances have been severely dimmed . . . I'd be willing to do anything in that game, even play SSE on the hardest level of difficulty seven times in a row without turning the power off for just a chance to acquire Geno . . .

I won't settle for him as an AT or sticker; heck I'd feel insulted if he was because it would be like Sakurai screaming, "HAHA ROB IS MORE QUALIFIED AND IS PLAYABLE UNLIKE GENO!!@#4JIU4P92YR45Q3YRPR"

As for rumors, before the Geno thread closed over at SWF I found this:

https://2img.net/h/i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj175/oshiro_akina/Geno/WTFGENO-1.png

Oh great ninja GenoWhirl, what do you think?

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Marlfox Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:46 pm

As much as it pains me to say this guys. Once Wolf got unlocked, they got a "All characters are now unlocked, but the real fight is just beginning!" message... :/ Translated by Samurai Panda himself. I really do hope for the gameshark stuff to unlock Bosses though. That'd be neat.

Quoting Samurai Panda:

"
Rumors! Up254175

"All characters have been unlocked! The real fight is just beginning!"
"

Source: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3800709&postcount=191

I am very very sad. v_v
Darkfur Marlfox
Darkfur Marlfox

Location : Redwall Abbey, Mossflower| Curled up warm and cozy in the gatehouse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:58 pm

I guess that means . . . it's officially over?

*eyes grow big, fill with tears*

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  GenoWhirl Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:58 am

Yep guys, one more Rumor to break... Geno in Brawl... It looks not to be true...
That last space I spoke of was announced to be filled by Star Wolf only a little bit after I posted that and there for, with the max 35, no others are in... I think, Sakurai has been known to pull some weird stuff!

He's one of my favorite game producers and I've played his as far back as when he was in Halken (Halken became Hal Labratories and they soon became Sora Ltd.)

He, Shigeru Miyamoto, and Eiji Aonuma (My top three game produers, not in that order) each have very different personalities and therefore have different development styles and have their own ways of dealing with publicity.
Miyamoto-san's Super Mario Galaxy, Aonuma-san's The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princes, and Sakurai-san's Super Smash Brothers Brawl were all very long awaited and popular games but each had their own way of coming out!

TLOZ: TP was with held and delayed for the longest time with no pre-info on the actual game, along with releasing it just after the Wii, this made for extreme amount of publicity!
SMG however, more information was given about the games unique engine and the applications that were capable of it (yeay planet hopping!) Along with that, the strong Mario fan-base supported it greatly!
NOW!! SSBB has not come out yet! (Here anyways) But if Sakurai does this the same way he always does then odds are he's going to release a whole pot load of info, amping up the excitment, while at the same time shying away from telling to much about gameplay (remember, this is the guy who made the Kirby games and SSB games, he knows how to mess with game play!) He's also been known to add in secret endings according to completion amounts, and chosen difficulty level!

(Warning, very over dramatic) [I stand on a stage, Super Smash Brothers Brawl theme begins to play]

Additional characters such as Geno are unlikely... We all mourn that fact... But that is why we must continue on. That is why we MUST PWN! GO FORTH MEMBERS OF THE GENO ALLIANCES!! GO FORTH ON WINGS OF WI-FI!!! AND SPREAD THE WORD OF GENO!!!! HE SHALL NOT EXIST AS A CHARACTER IN THE GAME!!!!! NO, THEN ANYONE COULD USE HIM!!!!!! HE SHALL EXIST AS AN ENTITY, US!!!!!!! WE ARE THE GENO OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
AND IN THE NAME OF GENO... IN THE WORDS OF GENOWHIRL, THE ENIGMATIC, GLUV, OSHIRO AKINA, THE SPOON, SUPER MARIO WHIRLD, PCAMTZ, SNAKZ NOT SNAKES, AND ALL OTHERS WHO HAVE JOIN US HERE TODAY!!!!!!!!! When ever you are challanged, where ever your are challanged, you must except it and upon victory, with the spirit of your fellow breathern here, you must shout to your opponent,
"I AM A STAR WARRIOR, AND YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED BY THE GENO ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!"
GenoWhirl
GenoWhirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Gluv Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:10 am

DAM RIGHT!!!!!! WE MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN GENO BUT ILL MAKE DAM SURE TO KICK ANY ANTI GENO'S ASS ON WIFI WITH THE POWER OF MARIO, ICE CLIMBERS, AND OLIMAR!!!!
Gluv
Gluv

Location : Climbing Infinite Glacier with Popo and Nana I am Coco the third ice climber after all

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:49 am

Even if Geno's not in Brawl, we can still push and work for a sequel/remake on the DS, right?

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Marlfox Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:10 am

Yes we can though...

But I don't know how much time we have before Geno blows up Japan. We'd better get crackin.
Darkfur Marlfox
Darkfur Marlfox

Location : Redwall Abbey, Mossflower| Curled up warm and cozy in the gatehouse.

Back to top Go down

Post  GenoWhirl Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:22 am

Additional characters such as Geno are unlikely... We all mourn that fact... But that is why we must continue on. That is why we MUST PWN! GO FORTH MEMBERS OF THE GENO ALLIANCES!! GO FORTH ON WINGS OF WI-FI!!! AND SPREAD THE WORD OF GENO!!!! HE SHALL NOT EXIST AS A CHARACTER IN THE GAME!!!!! NO, THEN ANYONE COULD USE HIM!!!!!! HE SHALL EXIST AS AN ENTITY, US!!!!!!! WE ARE THE GENO OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
AND IN THE NAME OF GENO... IN THE WORDS OF GENOWHIRL, THE ENIGMATIC, GLUV, OSHIRO AKINA, THE SPOON, SUPER MARIO WHIRLD, PCAMTZ, SNAKZ NOT SNAKES, AND ALL OTHERS WHO HAVE JOIN US HERE TODAY!!!!!!!!! When ever you are challanged, where ever your are challanged, you must except it and upon victory, with the spirit of your fellow breathern here, you must shout to your opponent,
"I AM A STAR WARRIOR, AND YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED BY THE GENO ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!"

Wow... Look at all that... I was so tired the mourning, yet I typed that... It's like... HOW DID I DO THAT!!!!! I should be a public speaker!! And I think I'm going to use that last part as a typed taunt! Who's with me?

Anyways, but yeah! Though he's not in Brawl, Geno still exists as a awesome character! Think of the possibillities!!! He could be in a SUPER MARIO RPG sequel! The next Super Mario Party! He could even wined up in a lesser SSB for the DS!!!! (They did it with Mario Party!!)
GenoWhirl
GenoWhirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:16 pm

Geno has so many possibilities . . . I wish Nintendo would buy back the rights of him and SMRPG. And then just think of all the games he could be in . . . Wouldn't it be awesome to drive around in a Mario Kart game as Geno?

When I first played Mario Kart 64 so many years ago, I was so sure that Geno was an unlockable character. Of course, I was wrong . . . V_V

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  GenoWhirl Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:48 am

Well this is a sad truth, however, if there are any other video game, Brawl, or Geno related rumors you guys have... LET THE RUMOR NINJA HANDLE IT!!!!
GenoWhirl
GenoWhirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum