The Geno Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moveset

4 posters

Go down

Moveset Empty Moveset

Post  TheEnigmatic Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:41 pm

As of right now there are 5 different movesets.

1 by Mcfox, 1 made by fatmanonice and 2 made by others in the portfolio and 1 made by Linkx.

If anyone wants to make one or deabate 1 go ahead.

Geno boost should be a taunt and the uppercut move should be recovery.
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

https://geno.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moveset Empty Re: Moveset

Post  Frederick Nova II Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:45 am

Well, for his up B maybe they should call it Geno Boost considering that Geno is boosting himself upwards. It is an original name for a recovery. He'd shoot himself upwards with either stars or arrows pointing up following him.
Frederick Nova II
Frederick Nova II

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:55 am

Frederick Nova II wrote:Well, for his up B maybe they should call it Geno Boost considering that Geno is boosting himself upwards. It is an original name for a recovery. He'd shoot himself upwards with either stars or arrows pointing up following him.

Sounds odd TBH, arrows visbly following u and hurting opponents?
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederick Nova II Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:00 am

Stars could alway work and does it have to hurt whoever is touched? not all recovery's hurt.

Name 1 that doesn't hurt.
Frederick Nova II
Frederick Nova II

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:06 am

Frederick Nova II wrote:Stars could alway work and does it have to hurt whoever is touched? not all recovery's hurt.

Name 1 that doesn't hurt.

Jigglypuff? IDK TBH
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:39 pm

Geno should have ROCKET SHOES! They would detach from him and he would be able to kick people from a far!
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakz, Not Snakes Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:00 pm

TheEnigmatic wrote:Geno should have ROCKET SHOES! They would detach from him and he would be able to kick people from a far!

That's not a bad idea incorporating rocket shoes, in fact i like it, maybe it could be used in his down smash.

For example, he does a split, but his legs aren't long enough so the shoes propel a very short distance and come back.
Snakz, Not Snakes
Snakz, Not Snakes

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:26 pm

Rocket shoes

Geno eye beam!

Charge him up and he shoots beams from his eyes!

B Geno beam, charged (30)
B<> Geno whirl (30)
Bv Geno blast (25)

Running A he does a headbutt while running (15)
A^ headbutt (20)
A punch, AA 2 punches, A charged he shoots pellets or stars (5-7-10)
Hold A hold direction stick up and hold up and push A and he shoots a cannonball (9-13)
A down Geno rocket shoes! (11-16)
A foward Rocket punch/Geno beam (15)

Wutabout up-B?

Uppercut, chains connect his limbs so his fist would fly up follwed by him, does 10 damage if you get hit by the fist, but if you get hit by him while he goes up its another 10.

If he gets hit while this happens, his arm reattaches and he just falls.

Hold A (charge) He shoots 1 load of pellets and push A after for a couple of more rounds 5-10 damage max
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:53 am

Moveset Genomovesfp2.th

A, 1 punch, AA, 2 punches, AAA 3 punches, repeated like Kirby's A pushed alot and some pellets come out his hand if A is held.

A> Propels him back a bit but his fist goes out like Samus' missle 1 or both fists

A V is like Diddy's rocket barell thing but his feet detach and hit whoever is next to or under him

A ^ is Ness' attack

Running A is a simple run and kick

Taunt: Geno Boost, makes him stronger for about 30 seconds and he will glow, after a while glow starts to fade and at 30 seconds its gone, can't be spammed, other wise after 1 use its a flashy effect that doesn't help him

A charged make him shoot pellets

A charged foward Elbows to hand snaps back and he reveals his guns and shoots, pellets or stars (Only if A is pushed) If A is held it powers Geno Beam

A down charged makes him do a round house kick, like Samus or Mario

A up charged shoots cannonballs in a controled direction

A up is headbutt

A down is same

A foward or back does a smash kick

B charged is Geno eye beam since A fward held A is Geno Beam (Needs to be charged)

B foward back and front is Geno Whirl

B Down is Geno flash (Needs to be charged)

B up is a uppercut

FS Geno Blast when sun thing explodes it fills up center of stage and acts like a smart bomb or a bonzai bill and kills players, works off screen like Dragoon

throws are explained

Thats all

tongue cherry geek

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pcamtz Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:23 am

I like the Rocket Shoes idea, it would be a recovery move that could also hit the enemy under him, I imagine it something like this:

Moveset Rocketshoes

All made with SMRPG sprites (the green Geno would be an alt color :p), what do you think?
pcamtz
pcamtz

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:53 am

pcamtz wrote:I like the Rocket Shoes idea, it would be a recovery move that could also hit the enemy under him, I imagine it something like this:

Moveset Rocketshoes

All made with SMRPG sprites (the green Geno would be an alt color :p), what do you think?

Mind if I use it in the move sheet? NOW THATS AN IMPROVEMENT ON AN IDEA!
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pcamtz Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:09 pm

TheEnigmatic wrote:
pcamtz wrote:I like the Rocket Shoes idea, it would be a recovery move that could also hit the enemy under him, I imagine it something like this:

Moveset Rocketshoes

Mind if I use it in the move sheet? NOW THATS AN IMPROVEMENT ON AN IDEA!

Go ahead Smile . Do you have any other moves I can improve? Razz. BTW, do you mind explaining the moves better? They are alright but I can't understand some of the "A up" sort of things, there are like three of the same Suspect . For example, for the Geno Beam, a> is the pellets, but a> charged is the beam...?, I assume this is the smash attack, if you charge it a little it shoots pellets but if you charge it all the way it's the beam, am I right?. That's the only thing that would need changes, everything else is good.

Here's how I think the moves should be listed:
tilt-(direction): this can't be charged, is on the ground you just move the stick in that direction and press A
smash-(direction): this one is charged, your standard smash attack
aerial-(direction): this is done in the air

And maybe you can add the throws? What a Face
pcamtz
pcamtz

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:23 pm

Heres the edited version:

http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=genomovesga5.png

BTW I edited my previous post with the moves and explanations
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pcamtz Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:52 pm

Since I saw Enigmatic's post I've been working on my own version of Geno's moves, I made the sprites for all the moves using the in-game sprites (all made in Paint BTW), here is the result:

Moveset GENOMOVES

And here are the explanations:

Intro : In my opinion this is the only possible intro, the doll is surrounded by a light and the star posseses it, it then grows to human size.

Alts from left to right : Normal, My version of Robo-Geno, the obligatory Dark Geno, Fire Geno, and my version of the Golden Geno

A-A-A... : He throws one punch, then another, and then you keep pressing the A button for a series of punches similar to Kirby's but slower and stronger

Dash-A : Geno runs and when you push the A button both of his fists detach and fly a short distance, then they return to Geno (you can compare this to Link's boomerang in Melee, the fists hit when they return too but they fly a shorter distance)

Tilts:

A-> and A-< : A regular kick forward or backward

A-^ : Regular Headbutt

A-v : A kick directed to the ground

Smashes (chargeable):

A-> : Geno extends his hand and charges, depending on the time you charge the amount of finger bullets he fires increases

A-v : Geno circles with one extended leg, hits anything surrounding him

A-^ : Geno raises his arms transformed into guns, charges and when you release the A button he moves his arms in an arc motion, leaving stars in their path, the stars travel a bit upward (not much)

Aerials:

A : Geno spins with the arms stretched, a star glows on the tip of his fists

A-> : Forward kick, a star glows on the tip of his foot (think of Zelda, but less powerful)

A-< : Backward kick, same as above, but travels a bit backwards

A-v : Shoots two pellets to the ground, this propels him a BIT up but could be spamable enough to let you use it repeatedly, that way your fall would be slower

A-^ : Geno extends his arms and hits the enemy up him with the head

Specials:

B-Geno Beam : Geno charges and releases his beam, the beam rapidly travels forward a not-so-short distance and stays in place; the longer you charge, the longer the Beam stays in place

B-V-Geno Blast : Geno raises his arms, colored blows strike on both sides of him, both not directly up him (you can say it's like Pikachus thunder, but it doesn't strike on you)

B-^-Rocket Shoes : Geno expells his shoes and travels up a distance with both fists raised, this hits anyone on his pats AND whoever is hit by the shoes is also damaged. Since the shoes would "regenerate", Geno's shoes could also be used as an item (like Samus' suit)

B->-Geno Whirl! : You know how this works, a series of discs fly quickly DEALING 999% TO EVERYONE IT HITS!!! Twisted Evil ... just kidding, decent damage...

Final Smash: Geno turns into a cannon and shoots a sun to the center of the stage, it then expands to burn anyone it touches.

I couldn't draw the but here are the throws:

Throw-forward : Punches the enemy and it flies forward

Throw-back : Does a backward kick that send the enemy backwards

Throw-down : Throws the enemy to the floor and then shoots a couple of pellets to him (similar to Fox's down throw)

Throw-up : Thows the enemy to the air and shoots a tiny star that explodes when it touches the enemy (the explosion is very tiny, but is enough to deal 5-7% damage)

There you have it, please let me know your opinions Very Happy
pcamtz
pcamtz

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:59 pm

Heres my review again as like the other place

Excellent edit of sprites and the fact that u used 1 style. Some great inventing of your part, expanding on the Rocket Shoe idea. Imaginative a bit and a terreific visual aid. Smile
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pcamtz Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:35 am

TheEnigmatic wrote:Heres my review again as like the other place

Excellent edit of sprites and the fact that u used 1 style. Some great inventing of your part, expanding on the Rocket Shoe idea. Imaginative a bit and a terreific visual aid. Smile

hehe, thanks! I was going to give you credit in smashboards but I figured it would be like revealing this secret forum silent Razz
pcamtz
pcamtz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum