The Geno Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother 3...

3 posters

Go down

Mother 3... Empty Mother 3...

Post  TheSpoon Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:36 pm

Alright, so at first I was reluctant to go look for this game, because I was scared that the language barrier would rob a lot of my enjoyment of the game, even with a translation guide. Also, I thought they had taken the story from Earthbound 64, which I had found very meh-ish. But after hearing people praising it as blowing Earthbound completely out of the water, I just had to check it out.

HOLY FRIGGIN' CRAP IT'S SO GOD DAMN AMAZING!

So...discuss Mother 3 here. But be very careful with the spoilers: I'm not even past the first chapter yet....

SPOILER (highlight!): Now, I'm no prude. I've seen pretty much everything in games, but Flint's mental breakdown after hearing about Hinawa's death shocked the holy hell out of me. You just don't expect that kind of thing in games like this...

Oh, and the Magypsies are pure amazingness. Transsexual immortals? FREAKING GENIUS!
TheSpoon
TheSpoon

Back to top Go down

Mother 3... Empty Re: Mother 3...

Post  TheEnigmatic Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:06 pm

TheSpoon wrote:Alright, so at first I was reluctant to go look for this game, because I was scared that the language barrier would rob a lot of my enjoyment of the game, even with a translation guide. Also, I thought they had taken the story from Earthbound 64, which I had found very meh-ish. But after hearing people praising it as blowing Earthbound completely out of the water, I just had to check it out.

HOLY FRIGGIN' CRAP IT'S SO GOD DAMN AMAZING!

So...discuss Mother 3 here. But be very careful with the spoilers: I'm not even past the first chapter yet....

SPOILER (highlight!): Now, I'm no prude. I've seen pretty much everything in games, but Flint's mental breakdown after hearing about Hinawa's death shocked the holy hell out of me. You just don't expect that kind of thing in games like this...

Oh, and the Magypsies are pure amazingness. Transsexual immortals? FREAKING GENIUS!

SMRPG starting next year in March or May will have been waiting 12 years

EB fans will have been waiting for...95-06...11 years but their sequel sadly is only Japan oh well least they get their sequel cherry

EB was awesome cant wait to play Mother3!
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

https://geno.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:38 pm

Playing japanese version, hard as hell, since you cant understand a thing
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GenoWhirl Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:39 am

He's got a direct translation guide, and you got to admit for the quirky little RPG that Earthbound was!! Mother 3 has come a longggggggg wayyyyy!!!! The stroy-line and characters are much more complex!!

Thank the gods of Hyrule that game doesn't have to worry about Nintendo Wii Region Lock!!!

And hold on here just a minute!!! Eniggy, did you just say there was an estimated release date for the nxt SMRPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GenoWhirl
GenoWhirl

Location : Somewhere between Geno's Forest Maze and the Lost Woods of Hyrule

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEnigmatic Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:32 pm

GenoWhirl wrote:
And hold on here just a minute!!! Eniggy, did you just say there was an estimated release date for the nxt SMRPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did I post that?

Also I quit on M3 until the translation comes out.
TheEnigmatic
TheEnigmatic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down