The Geno Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCHSGoBigRed's FanFic Story

3 posters

Go down

LCHSGoBigRed's FanFic Story Empty LCHSGoBigRed's FanFic Story

Post  LCHSGoBigRed Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:23 pm

Alright. Just to get an introductory post, I am trying to type out a story involving Geno with other characters in Brawl. I've been trying to come up with a story for a while, but I think I am happy with the first chapter. I still don't really have a name for it, but I can always come up with it later. Anyway, I'm going to start trying to type the first chapter and post it. Here it goes...
LCHSGoBigRed
LCHSGoBigRed

Back to top Go down

LCHSGoBigRed's FanFic Story Empty Chapter One

Post  LCHSGoBigRed Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:53 pm

As usual, the Italian plumber was making his way to the lair of Bowser, the Koopa King. The plumber had also brought along his younger, yet taller, brother, Luigi. The two heroes were going to try and save Princess Peach Toadstool who had been captures, once again. It was up to the Mario Bros. to save her.

The brothers entered the castle, and were met by a few Koopa Troopas. The two battled their way through the turtle foes, and then over a pair of Goombas. The duo only encountered trouble when they ran into a pair of Hammer Bros. It was nothing that they hadn't met before, and taking care of the brothers was fairly easy.

Mario and Luigi approached two giant, red doors. Together, they pushed open the doors, proceding into the throne room. Mario, stern faced and determined, was ready to meet the Koopa King for another showdown. Luigi, however, looked petrified.

"It's-a alright, Luigi."
"Easy for you-a to say. You fight Bowser all-a the time."
"Trust m-... Mama mia!"
"Mario...?"

Luigi then heard a loud thud. He turned to where his brother had been standing, and noticed that the floor had disappeared out from under him. The green dressed brother quickly leaned over the hole, trying to see Mario.

"Mario!" Silence...
"Mario!" Still quiet...
"Bwahahaha!"
"Bowser..." Luigi mumbled, jumping up quickly. The plumber was shaking a little, obviously afraid of the giant turtle.

"Where's your brother? No matter... I'll take you out much quicker than your brother!"

As Bowser finished declaring his motive, a loud rumbling began to shake the castle. Soon, a giant white flash filled the room, blinding everyone.

Sweat, blood, and tears dripped from the Hylian's face. He knew that his battle against Ganondorf would be fierce. He did not know that he would be pinned on his back and looking straight into his enemy's face, however. Link, the Hero of Time, grunted, finally removing the power that Ganondorf had been smothering him with.

"Link! Are you alright?"
"Yeah... I think," Link called back to a very familiar princess. Zelda's voice gave Link the strength to get up and prepare to continue his fight with Ganondorf. Getting back into his stance, Link prepared for Ganondorf's onslaught of power to resume.

"Yes... Stand back up. Get ready for my power," bellowed Ganondorf, preparing to attack once again. Suddenly, a great rumbling and giant white flashed blinded the three.
------------------------------

Link groanded, rubbing the back of his head. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking to adapt to the darkness that surrouned him. He soon noticed that he had been caged up, with iron bars holding him in. He quickly grabbed the bars, about to shake them violently, when he was shushed by another.

"Wait... Link, you must escape."
"That's what I am going to do."
"Not like that," Zelda stated, "take out your ocarina. Someone told me to teach you this song if anything bad happened during your fight with Ganondorf."

Link, puzzled, pulled out his ocarina. She quickly fed him the notes, and Link learned the song.

"What is this going to do?"
"I don't know, but we don't have time. Hurry, I think someone is coming."
"Affirmitive- Link, Zelda, and Ganon..."

After hearing the voices, Link quickly played the melody. He was soon surrounded by stars, and then vanished from thin air.

A blue and black blur sped through the streets of Station Square. The steps sounded like a machine gun firing. The two creatures stayed neck and neck with one another. It gave off the appearance of a race.
"Tell me, where's Shadow?"
"I'm Shadow, the Ultimate Life Form!"
"You're nothing but a fake!"
"We'll see about that..."

Sonic and the Shadow android burst into an even faster speed. It had been a very hectic and crazy day for the blue hedgehog. Tails had wanted him to go and see his new invention. Sonic arrived at his workshop, but no Tails. Sonic went to see if Knuckles knew anything about Tails, but he, too, was not guarding the Master Emerald. Shadow had also disappeared. Even Amy wasn't around. That's when the Shadow androids began to reappear.
"Behold, the Chaos Emerald! You cannot stand up to my real power," Shadow taunted, pulling out the red Chaos Emerald.
"Bring it on," Sonic shot back, pulling out his own green Chaos Emerald.

"Chaos... Con-" they were both cut off by a large ship that had crashed landed in front of them. It was the size on a large building. A door soon opened, revealing a robot of some sort. Sonic and Shadow looked at one another, and then back to the robot.

"Sonic... Capture Sonic... Hedgehog," it beeped. The robot began to make its way forward, launching one of its robotic claws towards Shadow. Shadow dropped his Chaos Emerald, seeing that the claw had gripped his arm tightly.

"I'm Shadow. That is Sonic," the android mumbled.

"Invalid data... Shadow the Hedgehog capture... Confirmed... Sonic the Hedgehog," the robot continued to beep. Sonic watched, and then gripped his emerald.

"Chaos... Contorl!" Sonic shouted, destroying the robot quickly. Shadow then turned to Sonic, smirking.

"You aren't Shadow. Look," Sonic stated, pointing at Shadow's arm. The black hedgehog looked at himself.

"Wires?"

"Yes. You are an android," Sonic stated. The robot had cut open Shadow's arm. Shadow, not sure of what to do, quickly sped away, dropping another Chaos Emerald. Sonic quickly gathered the Chaos Emeralds, and then stared up at the ship.

"Shadow..." He muttered, dashing towards the giant ship.
------------------------------

Once inside, Sonic explored the craft. He quickly found the control room. There were many lights and buttons flashing. Being very curious, Sonic pressed a giant button. A few sirens and whirring noises proceeded. A chair then slid under Sonic, forcing him to sit. The chair then began to strap Sonic in with many belts. The sudden explosion of speed told Sonic that he would not be in Mobius when he got out.
LCHSGoBigRed
LCHSGoBigRed

Back to top Go down

LCHSGoBigRed's FanFic Story Empty Re: LCHSGoBigRed's FanFic Story

Post  TheWhirled Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:15 pm

Hey man, this looks promising! The Mario elements are satisfying, Link's scene is based on the Ocarina of Time, and you fit the Sonic Adventure series in there perfectly. I commend you! (And I also like this story. Razz )

...Geno? *looks in hole Mario fell in* Helloooooo...

(BTW, if this post is in the way of the story, I'll delete it. Sorry if it is, I'm not much of a forum....er.)
TheWhirled
TheWhirled

Location : Waiting with a Bob-omb outside of Brawl HQ in Japan

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Akina Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:14 am

This sounds really, really good so far; I can't wait to read more! ^_^

I'm excited to see how Geno fits in all of this . . .

Oshiro Akina

Back to top Go down

Post  LCHSGoBigRed Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:58 pm

I got a whole lot more of compliments than I thought. Thanks! And your posts aren't in the way. I'll just quote each chapter so that you know where they are, or just add on to the first. I am almost done with my second chapter. I will be able to write more once I am done with Finals. College is different than High School...
LCHSGoBigRed
LCHSGoBigRed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down